Salvan Tenancy Application Online
Here at Salvan Property Management Adelaide, we have made it as easy as possible for you to apply to be a tenant online.
Before you start:
- You need to have fully inspected the property you are applying for, to ensure it satisfies your living requirements and you are 100% happy. It will be home for the next 12 months or longer!
- Decide whether you have enough electronic copies of supporting documents to upload to complete the 100 point identity check. If you don’t and don’t want to upload them as part of your application, complete the application, then get copies of everything ready and post your application to:
Salvan, PO Box 3582, Norwood SA, 5067 or;
register and attend a second Open Inspection, and hand in your application personally.
If you want to jump the cue, save everything to your computer, ready to upload with your application.
Here Is What You’ll Need To Pass The 100 Point Identity Check
At least 1 item must include a photograph of you.
Worth 70 Points (1 Only)
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Current passport
Worth 40 Points (Additional items from here are worth 25 points each)
- Driver’s License
- Licence or permit issued under a law of the Commonwealth, a State or Territory government – (e.g. a boat licence)
- Bank Statement
- An identification card issued to a student at a tertiary education institution
- Identification card issued to a public employee
Worth 25 Points (Multiple items from here can be used – 25 Points each)
- Lease/Rent Agreement
- Credit Card
- Medicare card
- Foreign driver licence
- EFTPOS card
Should you have any problems with getting large, clear copies of these items to make up 100 points, please call Natalie on 0402 387 660 for assistance.
You’re Now Ready To Apply Online
Please make sure you verify your income by supplying at least 4 recent payslips, or bank statements that show 4 recent payments from your employer.
If you’re on a Pension, please make sure you verify your income by supplying at least 4 recent Centrelink statements.
If you’re self employed, we need a copy of your most recent tax return showing income, or recent 6 months of bank statements showing pay deposited.
If you’re an A1 Renter and have a good rental history, then also supply us with your current Tenant Ledger. This is an important document as it tells us about your commitment to paying rent on time, every time.